Big Data for Intelligence Symposium 2022
November 9-10 , 2022
Washington, DC | American Institute of Architects National HQ
Catch Vertosoft at the Big Data for Intelligence Symposium 2022!
The 10th Annual Big Data for Intelligence Symposium will bring together senior level members from the Intelligence Community (IC), Department of Defense (DoD), military, academia, and industry to discuss innovative strategies, initiatives, and partnerships toward harnessing big data for actionable intelligence and a strategic decision advantage. This year’s Symposium will feature the perspectives of various Senior level leaders & stakeholders, who are working to enhance the processing, analyzing, management, and accessibility of large data sets in order to produce usable intelligence that will both increase the speed of mission & deliver a decisive advantage to the Warfighter in contested near-peer environments.
Topics to be covered:
- Ensuring all IC data is discoverable, accessible, & usable at the speed of mission
- Facilitating the Evolution of ADVANA: DoD’s Big-Data Platform for Advanced Analytics
- Leading CIA data initiatives toward maintaining a strategic decision advantage on a global scale
- Driving USAF efforts toward using data & AI as strategic assets in shaping the future battlespace
- Ensuring the DON manages big data effectively by translating enterprise data into actionable insights, decisions, & outcomes
- Modernizing the Army’s data strategy to deliver a decisive advantage to the Soldier in a contested near-peer environment
- Enabling the effective delivery of foundational military intelligence to help the U.S. Military, IC, & our Allies stay ahead of threats in any domain
1602 Village Market Blvd SE Suite 215
Leesburg, VA 20175
Cage Code: 7QV38