To apply, please send your resume to email@example.com and indicate your desired job title and we will be in touch with you shortly!
Join our rapidly growing team!
At Vertosoft, we are a small business focused on accelerating the adoption of innovative and emerging technology in the Government. Consistent with our dedication to government customers, Vertosoft has deep knowledge and experience supporting all phases of the government acquisition life cycle.
Strategic sourcing is our forte, streamlining the time required to provide critical technology and services to government end users at reduced prices. We provide the flexibility, agility, and responsiveness of a small company with the experience of a large organization. Vertosoft’s staff is widely respected and relied upon for its professional, ethical business approach. Our success is based upon the leadership of a highly-experienced management team. Our current staff has deep expertise in both meeting each agency’s specific requirements and the technology to satisfy those needs.
Vertosoft is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Vertosoft will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
To support our growing technology portfolio and bring innovative solutions to the government, Vertosoft is seeking a sales engineer to join our team.
Engineer Job Responsibilities
- Lead technical pre-sales and account activities for Vertosoft’s
- Work closely with Customer Success Management (CSM) and
manufacturers’ sales teams to close new customers and expansions,
and grow the sales pipeline
- Scope, create and deliver technical presentations and product
demonstrations focusing on detailed feature capabilities and
highlighting the business value of the solution to customers.
- Able to differentiate assigned products and services and build
relationship with customers
- Map customer requirements to current and future features to ensure a
clear representation of how Vertosoft’s solutions address the customer
- Lead the build and execution of customized solution demonstrations.
- Lead the technical responses for customer provided RFI/RFP/RFQ
- Assist with deploying and managing AWS and Azure cloud managed
- Provide training to sales team on solution architectures, product
features and enhancements to existing products
- Previous experience in a technical pre-sales role.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Expertise in one or more of the following technical verticals: Cloud,
Machine Learning, Big Data, and Cybersecurity.
- AWS or Azure certifications highly desirable.
1602 Village Market Blvd SE Suite 215
Leesburg, VA 20175
Cage Code: 7QV38