Join our rapidly growing team!
At Vertosoft, we are a small business focused on accelerating the adoption of innovative and emerging technology in the Government. Consistent with our dedication to government customers, Vertosoft has deep knowledge and experience supporting all phases of the government acquisition life cycle. Strategic sourcing is our forte, streamlining the time required to provide critical technology and services to government end users at reduced prices. We provide the flexibility, agility, and responsiveness of a small company with the experience of a large organization. Vertosoft’s staff is widely respected and relied upon for its professional, ethical business approach. Our success is based upon the leadership of a highly-experienced management team. Our current staff has deep expertise in both meeting each agency’s specific requirements and the technology to satisfy those needs.
Vertosoft is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Vertosoft will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
To keep up with the growing market demand, Vertosoft is seeking a hard-working, business-minded, personable team player to join our Government Sales team as a Government Account Manager.
Vertosoft is the destination for experienced, collaborative, and passionate sales professionals seeking a rewarding career in the emerging Government IT sales industry. We work with a portfolio of technology platforms and innovative solutions that provide the opportunity to provide a difference to our Government customers.
The Government Account Manager role supports a cutting-edge portfolio of technology solutions ranging from cloud-based AI/ML platforms to Cyber-security and mission critical Business Apps. We are seeking top performing Account Manager with Government Sales experience as an sales representative or team lead in a previous role, who has a strong desire to grow a portfolio of technology platforms through a combination of sales, marketing, and business development activities. The individual in this role will manage their set of technology platforms to achieve revenue targets through strategic go-to-market development, collaboration, and execution with the goal of becoming a virtual extension of our manufacturer sales teams.
Government Account Manager
- Execute activities for prospecting, lead generation, and selling of our clients’ products to Government customers – in conjunction with sales leadership
- Qualify inbound and outbound leads
- Understand customer requirements and effectively communicate our clients’ value proposition
- Respond to customer inquiries via phone and e-mail, create quotes and new customer accounts, coordinate with partners
- Manage, maintain, and communicate accurate customer and pipeline records within Salesforce and to sales leadership
- Submit accurate and timely activity reports as required
- Conduct online product demonstrations to potential customer audiences that are both technical and non-technical
- Understanding of the Government procurement process
- Identify and develop new business through channel partners
- Provide market feedback to include customer priorities and needs
- Bachelor’s Degree from a four-year College/University
- 3-5 years of Government Inside sales experience
- Passion for selling
- Enthusiastic and “self-starter” approach
- Demonstrable record of sales success against quota
- Ability to communicate effectively (oral and written)
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Previous experience working at a Government value-added reseller or distributor
- Proficiency with CRM tools
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Exchange, Power Point, Excel, etc)