Join our rapidly growing team!
At Vertosoft, we are a small business focused on accelerating the adoption of innovative and emerging technology in the Government. Consistent with our dedication to government customers, Vertosoft has deep knowledge and experience supporting all phases of the government acquisition life cycle. Strategic sourcing is our forte, streamlining the time required to provide critical technology and services to government end users at reduced prices. We provide the flexibility, agility, and responsiveness of a small company with the experience of a large organization. Vertosoft’s staff is widely respected and relied upon for its professional, ethical business approach. Our success is based upon the leadership of a highly-experienced management team. Our current staff has deep expertise in both meeting each agency’s specific requirements and the technology to satisfy those needs.
Vertosoft is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Vertosoft will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
To keep up with the growing market demand, Vertosoft is seeking a hard-working, business-minded, personable team player to join our Government Sales team as a Sales Development Representative. At Vertosoft, our Sales Development Representatives are focused on supporting our technology partners through a combination of sales campaigns, lead generation, and business development activities to Government prospects. You will be responsible for sales campaign execution, developing go-to-market strategies, and building customer relationships in conjunction with our technology partners. Qualified candidates will receive the necessary sales certifications on vendor solutions as well as extensive sales career-development and public sector training.
Sales Development Representative Responsibilities
- Execute and manage sales activities in conjunction with technology partners through sales campaigns, lead generation, and business development activities to Government Prospects.
- Qualify inbound and outbound leads
- Participate in sales and marketing activities to promote technology vendor products
- Create and maintain strong customer relationships through email and call campaigns in coordination with the Vertosoft Sales team and technology partner
- Conduct basic research to identify opportunities
- BA/BS Degree in business or relevant subject
- Customer Service experience preferred
- Strong desire to learn about federal and software sales
- Enthusiastic and “self-starter” approach
- Proven track record of responsibility and dependability
- Strong interpersonal skills
1602 Village Market Blvd SE Suite 215
Leesburg, VA 20175
Cage Code: 7QV38